Monday, December 11, 2017

Super Easy Yummy Rice Pudding

The very first thing I did was to make a batch of rice. I must admit that it was plain white rice. I then decided to use some of it for Rice Pudding. When the rice was ready I added some brown sugar into a pot, and then milk, vanilla and cinnamon.

I heated the sweet, flavored milk. And then I added rice, covered it and lowered the flame. As soon as it reached a boil, I turned it off and left it covered.  The sweet flavored milk was quickly absorbed by the rice.

It got very good reviews from my husband. And it made the house smell so good!

Sorry, I can't give exact ingredients. I didn't measure.


2 comments:

Sharon said...

The rice is already cooked when you add it to the milk?

Batya said...

Yes it is. It is a fantastic use for leftover rice.