Sunday, September 03, 2017

Post-Pool Season Exercise

So far, I'm putting off joining a pool, probably in Ariel which includes all sorts of classes, until אחרי החגים acharay hachaggim, after the Holidays or until rain makes this new routine impossible. That should be about the same time.

This morning just after 8am I marched out the door with a Tanach/Bible shiur/class/lecture coming through my earphones and a sunhat on my head. I also had a small rag in my pocket for which I'll explain later. I decided to do what I would have done on a pool day and postpone breakfast until my return. So I just had water and coffee under my belt.

I walked two full circuits around my neighborhood, which is about 4,000 steps, 3 kilometers or 2 miles. Then I checked out the "exercise park," which is pretty much just across from my house. I brought the rag to wipe off seats, since they are usually wet.

This was dry, maybe dried by an earlier fitness wannabe, so I got some upper body workout on it.


I don't know if you can see, but it was too wet for my rag to dry it sufficiently to safely sit.

I don't know if you can see, but it was too wet for my rag to dry it sufficiently to safely sit.

I hope that I can stick to this morning routine. It is awfully boring walking alone.

No comments: