Friday, March 09, 2012

Just Another Few Hours, One Megillah Reading and One Bread-Meal of Purim Left

There are times when our two day Purim marathon can get a bit tedious and this year is one of the worst. 

Today is Shushan Purim, celebrated wherever there were city walls of the right sort at the right time and in places where there may have been the right walls at the right time.  And in the "may have been places," we must celebrate both days, regular Purim and Shushan Purim.  That's not so terrible most years, but this year Shushan Purim is Friday and Friday is stressful Shabbat preparation day.  So I'm all stressed out.  My husband is in Jerusalem for work, so I have a lot on my plate, and it isn't a yummy salad.

I'll post my long Purim post post-Purim.  Here's a video I took yesterday of neighbors celebrating.

Enjoy!

No comments: